Department of the Mandate and Objectives
- Responsible for all Airports in the country and its management.
- Supervise and monitors the operation of the airports
- Receives monthly reports from all airports managers, forward to General Manager.
- Responsible for fire services at all airports and safety procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining the quality of fire service airports
- Responsible for investigation incidents and accidents at airport.
- Responsible for the construction of new projects at the airports.
- Responsible for preparing the necessary operations at the airports
- Responsible for airport boundaries and fences, and animals hazard protection
- Completion of Fencing and Rehabilitation Offices in Erigavo Airport
- Completion of Fencing and Rehabilitation Offices in Borama Airport
- Existing design for the Erigavo Airport
- CCTV Modernization & Update in Hargeisa Airport
- Rehabilitation of Tower for the Borama Airport
- Covid Compliance Project in Hargeisa Airport
- Master Plan for the Hargeisa Airport
- Solar Electric System in Hargeisa Airpor.
- Has more than 23 years' experience for public service , specially Civil Aviation and Airports
- Ministry: - Deputy /Director of Civil Aviation
- Ministry: - Deputy /Director of Planning.
- Hargeisa Airport: - Airport Operation Manager & Deputy Airport Manager
- Hargeisa Airport: - Head Airport Operation Officer.
- Borama Airport: - Airport Manager.
- Borama Airport: - Airport Accountant Officer & Deputy Airport Manager
- Burao Airport: - Assistant Airport Accountant Officer.
Somali native and English
Abdikarim Mohamed Beihi
Director of Airports
Civil Aviation and Airports Authority - CAAA
Republic of Somaliland.