DEPARTMENT OF ADMIN AND FINANCE
- Prepare annual Agency budget and provide a system of controls to manage it and to monitor actual expenditure against budgets in all subsequent accounting periods.
- To provide efficient and effective budgeting control
- Ensuring adequate provision of administrative and financial support to all departments of the Agency
- Organizing and keeping the financial records, revenues and expenses records
- Coordinating the preparation procurement plans and budgets and monitoring their implementation
- Present the approved plan of action prepared by the different departments of the Agency to all over the employees of the Agency
- Enable adequate financial records to be maintained for the Agency operations which will allow for the preparation of various financial reports and statements for management’s use or to comply with any other statutory purpose.
- Maintains an inventory of the Agency’s assets