The Department of Policy, Planning, Coordinating and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
is mandated to develop the overall CAAA growth and transformation strategy including its long-term strategy to guide systematic,
consistent, and sustainable development.
Structure of Planning and Statistics Department:
- Planning & Policy
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- Statistics & Research
Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Coordinating formulation and preparation of the CAAA medium-term strategic plan, annual action plans, and budgets.
- Strategic plan for Civil Aviation and Airport Authority in line with the National Development Plan (NDP) and Government direction.
- Compiling reports on CAAA projects, programmes, and action plans and develop strategies.
- Preparing a report that showing clearly the objectives that have been achieved .
- Preparing annual work plans and development programmes for CAAA; preparing strategy documents for the Departments.
- Coordinate the mid-term review exercise.
- Organize and coordinate the CAAA and meetings periodically.
- Organize quarterly coordination meetings to review the progress of the implementation of plans/programmes by departments/divisions.
- Coordinate National Development Plan(NDP) and Projects..
- Coordinate the M&E requirements of projects and programmes of the CAAA
- Preparing and submitting technical and performance reports on M&E activities to the Top Management.
- Preparing monthly activities and statistical report (No. of Flights, passengers, and Cargo) information system.
- Provide Data Annual report that is accurate, really effective that about CAAA's economy.
- Working closely with departments to ensure that data collected for purposes of evaluating development policy performance is credible and the high quality.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual statistics.
- a database management system is kept up by managing upgrades and updates to maintain that system.
- Assisting and connecting the planning with the official statistical indicators in economics, social and demographic fields.
- Updates and developing the CAAA’s website.
- Monitoring & Evaluates the performance and progress of programs and projects.
- Produce publishing online a quarterly magazine on CAAA’s activities and development.
- Producing Quarterly Booklet CAAA Statistics (FLTS, passengers and Cargo).
- Access staff training that upgrading knowledge .
- Producing Quarterly Booklet CAAA Statistics and reports ( Flights, Passengers and Cargo).
- Preparing Annual Workplan for the Department (2022)
- Preparing Annual Workplan and development programmes for CAAA. (2022)
- Coordinate NDP-III and Projects.
Full Name : Aniza Mohamed Hussein
Job Tittle :
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org